- This restaurant that my boy took me to last weekend. It’s called The Farmers Kitchen [click the first link for English](農家の台所）and it was awesome. Definitely is a place I’ll be taking my sister and her then husband(!) too as they are vegetarians. (Mom, add this to the list!) I loved all the farmer profiles up around the restaurant as well as the farm feel to the Ebisu location. The herb farmer is in my town too! Woot!
- The fact that I’m back to saving money and perfecting my cooking skills by making my bento every morning.
- On the reverse side of that, I love eating out. I think I’m an ok cook (aka can follow a recipe) but there’s nothing like having someone cook for you! 🙂 I love eating at all the different little places around Tokyo too. Fun.
- Shimokitazawa (下北沢). This is an area in Tokyo. Very similar to one of my favorite places, Kichijoji. Lots of used clothing shops especially for 森女-forest girls, aka Northern European fashion – a fashion I will never be cool enough to wear. This area also had a hookah bar which was fun. Mint Chocolate!
- Nabe parties at the house.
- 湯たんぽ- hot water bottles but all japanized aka a hard inside instead of soft.
- The fact that today is Thursday which means tomorrow is Friday! Woo~! (Can I just copy and paste this one every week?)