…was posted about the day my cough started… And it still hasn`t stopped (cough variant asthma?). Throw in the first time allergies that I`ve been suffering from and you get a not-so-fun spring 2010. Because of this and the fact that I like to post pictures on my blogs and my computer is the equivalent of a T-Rex (aka=slow) then you get no blog updates! Sorry y`all!
Anyhoo, my computer problem has been remedied in the fact that my boyfriend bought a new Mac and gave me his old one. Woot!… still old though. However, he`s sleeping now and I can`t figure out how to access the pictures through the USB cord so there will be no pictures. Sorry y`all!
My energy level is much better than it was two months ago but I`m still in utter amazement that I have had symptoms for almost two months. I`m someone who never gets sick! Never! So I haven`t been the happiest camper in the guest house.
But I`ve gone to the doctor (about a thousand times) and I trust how they have handled it. The medicine on the other hand seems to be the right strength for an infant…
But enough complaining….
Let`s turn this into a Things I Love Thursday (even though its Friday, its still, Thursday in America!)
- I love cherry blossom season (even though its over now). The hanami I went to wasn`t that great but the trees everywhere are always a delight.
- The Valentine`s trip to Kusatsu with my boy. I know, late.
- Despite being sick, the abundance of vacation days I have had recently.
- Fitting into smaller jeans than expected.
- Feeling a bit better.
- Signing up for the Japanese test and starting to study a bit more. Aw me, I love studying!
- Leaving Tokyo tomorrow for an all you-can-eat crab bus tour with probably a bunch of oldies. But if you know me, I love oldies.
- Getting out of Tokyo!
- Seeing a jazz show last week (it had been awhile) and it was in Tanashi (my hood). Oh tanoshi tanashi!
- Buying my airplane ticket to my sister`s wedding which is just over 3 mths away!
- And getting to stop off in LA to see Sarah on the way there.
- Finding the perfect mother`s day present!
Well, that`s all she wrote folks. Gotta reply to some emails and study some more. Hope all the mom`s out there have a wonderful 母の日(Haha no Hi).
Happy Mother`s Day!